Pulling Down the Moon Supplement Packet with Prenatal Vitamin
Even the healthiest diet may provide insufficient levels of nutrients that are important for optimal health and reproduction. At our holistic centers in Chicagoland and Rockville, we treat many, many women who are struggling with fertility issues like PCOS, endometriosis, poor egg quality and short luteal phase. Stress, extended use of birth control pills and digestive issues like constipation and diarrhea are common in women who are struggling with their fertility and/or taking fertility medications. Because these conditions may negatively impact a woman's nutritional status and fertility, our supplement packet includes key nutrients that other prenatal vitamins may not contain, or may only contain in minimal amounts. Also, because purity and potency are important, our vitamins are triple-certified to ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) so you can be confident that you are not introducing toxins or contaminants that may negatively impact fertility.
This convenient multi-pill packet includes a comprehensive prenatal vitamin, essential fatty acids and CoQ10 as well as other nutrients to support optimal health:
- 1000 mcg of folic acid to support fetal neurological health
- 30 mg of iron glycinate, a highly digestible form of iron
- 200 mg of calcium citrate and 150 mg of magnesium to support muscle relaxation and may help ease nighttime limb movement and pregnancy-associated leg cramps
- Safe levels of Vitamin A with precursor carotenoids for multifunctional health support
- 580 mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) to support fetal brain development
- 860 mg of the omega-3 EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) to support the body's anti-inflammatory response, healthy cell membranes and mood.
- 1500 IU of Vitamin D
- 100 mg of high-potency CoQ10 in D-limonene (citrus) base - a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easier absorption. General support for cardiovascular health, energy production and antioxidant protection.
- Ample B-vitamins to support women vulnerable to B-depleting conditions like birth control pill use and emotional stress
- 200 mg of choline to support fetal brain development. Choline may also play an important role in healthy genetic expression in early embryo development.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Supplements are not a substitute for a healthy diet and we recommend you consult a nutritionist to ensure you are eating a nutritious diet. Consult your physician before beginning any supplement regimen to make sure it is safe and appropriate for you.
Chavarro, et al. Use of multivitamins, intake of B vitamins, and risk of ovulatory infertility. Fertil Steril. 2008; 89(3):668-676.
Caudill. Pre- and postnatal health: evidence of increased choline needs. J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110(8):1198-1206.